A comparison of commercial light-emitting diode baited suction traps for surveillance of Culicoides in northern Europe
Chair Environment and Energy Committee
- Sanders, C. Speaker, ‘Vector competence may influence selection of field reassortment strains of bluetongue virus’ Vector-borne Diseases in the UK Biennial Conference, Liverpool, 29 November 2016.
- Sanders, C. Speaker, ‘Vector competence may influence selection of field reassortment strains of bluetongue virus’ International Congress of Entomology, Orlando, Florida, 28 September 2016.
- Sanders, C. Invited speaker, ‘Quantification of within- and between-farm dispersal of Culicoides using an immunomarking technique’ Mitigating ongoing risk of Bluetongue epidemics through efficient control and protection zones limits. Lancaster University, 22 August 2016.
- Sanders, C. Burgin L. and Carpenter, S. Poster: ‘Techniques for the study of dispersal of Culicoides biting midges’ 4th International Conference – Bluetongue and other Orbivirus diseases, Rome, 6 November 2014
- Sanders, C. Invited speaker, ‘Predicting the dispersal of Culicoides’ Society of Vector Ecology, San Antonio, Texas, 28 September 2014.
- Sanders, C. Speaker, ‘Culicoides vectors and viruses in the UK’ Invited speaker, ‘Advances in Development of Early Warning Tools for Detection of Vector-borne Diseases of Animals, including Zoonoses - Focus on Vectors and Development of Diagnostic and Tracing Technologies used for Livestock Pathogen Detection’, Joint FAO/IAEA consultant meeting, Vienna 5th December 2013.
- Sanders, C. Speaker, ‘Dispersal of Culicoides (Diptera: Ceratopogonidae) vectors: predicting the disease risk to the UK.’ Bluetongue, Schmallenberg, what is next? Culicoides-borne viral diseases in the 21st Century, workshop University of Wageningen 3rd May 2013.
- Sanders, C. Invited speaker, ‘Long distance dispersal of Culicoides (Diptera: Ceratopogonidae) vectors: Predicting the risk of disease incursion to the UK’. Royal Entomological Society, Ento11: Annual meeting, University of Greenwich 8th September 2011.
- Sanders, C. Invited speaker, ‘Climate change and vector-borne disease’. Society of General Microbiology Dublin, Ireland 3rd February 2011.