Working at Pirbright
The Pirbright Institute employs a dynamic and vibrant community of around 350 staff covering a diverse set of chosen fields, backgrounds and experience. We all play a crucial role in furthering the Institute’s aspirations, advancing the frontiers of science and knowledge through our excellent scientific research, knowledge sharing and contribution; with a real focus in improving the world in which we live. Our outlook is always balanced by our strong sense of purpose, values and behaviours and an unwavering commitment to a ‘one Institute’ approach.
Pirbright is a proud holder of the Athena SWAN Bronze Award. The award recognises the advancement of gender equality at the Institute.
The Institute also offers a range of benefits including childcare vouchers, onsite gym, and social club at its site in Surrey.
What we offer
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme and life cover (subject to age and earnings)
- 25 days' annual leave per annum, pro rata, plus 10.5 public and privilege days
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Option to carry over up to two weeks' annual leave
- Pirbright gym with subsidised membership
- Pirbright social club
- Pirbright Lifestyle Hub (employee discount site)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Childcare allowance
- Free onsite parking
- Electric car charging facilities
We are commited to training and career development, as well as equality and diversity, creating a welcoming environment for all prospective employees.
How to apply
If you have any queries about recruitment at Pirbright, please email email@example.com.