Characterization of the haemagglutinin properties of the H5N1 avian influenza virus that caused human infections in Cambodia
The origin of internal genes contributes to the replication and transmission fitness of H7N9 avian influenza virus
Neuraminidase activity and specificity of influenza A virus are influenced by haemagglutinin-receptor binding
1. Poster presentation: 'Serum anti-neuraminidase antibody (Anti-NA N1) responses in human pandemic H1N1 2009 Influenza A virus infections and cross reactivity with seasonal H1N1 virus. Options IX for the control of influenza conference', Chicago, Illinois, USA, 24 - 28 August 2016.
2. Poster presentation: 'Virus Like Particles (VLPs) expressing NA protein only as an antigen source for Enzyme Linked Lectin Assay (ELLA): Comparison with whole virus antigen', Options IX for the control of influenza conference, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 24 to 28 August 2016.
1. Commonwealth Scholarship (UK) - 2019
Awarded the Commonwealth Scholarship by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission, UK to undertake PhD studies at The Pirbright Institute, UK.
2. Travel grant - 2016
Awarded a travel grant by The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong to present papers at Options IX for the control of influenza conference, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 24 to 28 August 2016.
3. Best Student Award - 2015
First runner-up of the “Best Student Award” offered in the 12th HKU – Pasteur Virology Course held in Hong Kong organized in collaboration with Pasteur Institute, France from 12 to 25 July 2015 on the theme of outbreaks.
4. Post Graduate Research Studentship Award - 2014
Post Graduate Research Studentship Award, 2014 to 2016 pursue MPhil degree at the school of Public Health: Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong. Hong Kong.