Under COSHH, at Containment Level 3 and 4 (CL3 & 4), the workplace must be sealable to permit safe fumigation. Current HSE guidance "Sealability of Microbiological Containment Level 3 and 4 Facilities” also states that “the purpose of the requirement for sealability is to prevent the escape of fumigant from the room during the fumigation process".
Upon completion of this course, you will have an increased understanding of the reasons for and principles behind sealability testing, helping you to apply these to your own specific laboratory environment.
What you need to know
- £75, fees are payable via PayPal, Visa or Mastercard (local taxes will be added where applicable).
- The course is expected to take a minimum of 2 hours to complete. Once purchased, access to the online material is available for 30 days and can be studied in your own time.
- Success will be recognised with a certificate of completion.
- The course is prepared in English (UK).
Course pre requisites
No prior knowledge is required, however involvement or responsibility for carrying out sealability testing would be an advantage.
- Explain the legal background surrounding the need for sealability testing within CL3 & CL4 containment laboratories.
- Describe three different potential leak paths.
- Explain five different approaches to detecting and quantifying leaks.
- Explain the application of a duct leak tester.
How to apply
To purchase this course please email email@example.com. Our training team will be in contact with you to arrange access to our online learning portal where you will be able to purchase the course using PayPal, Visa or Mastercard.