This course is designed to provide an understanding of Biological Safety Cabinets (BSCs) through the differing classes to maintenance and testing. Maintenance and testing are in accordance with BS EN 12469 (2000) and are also a legal requirement under COSHH. This module is prepared in English (UK) and success will be recognised with a certificate of completion. Please note that this part of the course does not include any hands-on practical training.
What you need to know
- £150, fees are payable via PayPal, Visa or Mastercard (local taxes will be added where applicable).
- The course is expected to take a minimum of 4 hours to complete. Once purchased, access to the online material is available for 30 days and can be studied in your own time.
- Success will be recognised with a certificate of completion.
- The course is prepared in English (UK).
Course pre requisites
A basic knowledge of BSCs would be advantageous but is not a requirement for this course.
- Background of BSCs
- How they work (all classes)
How to apply
To purchase this course please email email@example.com. Our training team will be in contact with you to arrange access to our online learning portal where you will be able to purchase the course using PayPal, Visa or Mastercard.
- Biological Safety Cabinets: Maintenance & Validation
- Operation of Biological Safety Cabinets (Class I and Class II)
- Operation of Biological Safety Cabinets (All Classes)
- Operation of Biological Safety Cabinets (Comprehensive)