1. Nicola Douglass, Ruzaiq Omar, Henry Munyanduki and Anna-Lise Williamson. Development of a dual vaccine to protect cattle from lumpy skin disease and bovine ephemeral fever. Poster presentation for The International society for Vaccines. Poster presentation accepted. October 27-29, 2019. Ghent Belgium.
2. Henry Munyanduki, Nicola Douglass, Ruzaiq Omar and Anna-Lise Williamson. Rational design of Lumpy Skin Disease Virus Vaccines. Oral presentation for The International society for Vaccines. Oral presentation. October 28 - 30, 2018. Atlanta Georgia, USA.
3. Henry Munyanduki, Nicola Douglass, and Anna-Lise Williamson (2018). Presence of a full-length lumpy skin disease virus (LSDV) SOD homolog affects the host transcriptome and cell death. Poster presentation accepted for The XXII International Poxvirus, Asfarvirus and Iridovirus Conference, May 2018. Academia Sinica, Taiwan.
4. Munyanduki H. M., Coppieters. M., Ruitenberg M., McLachlan E., Schmid A. B. Exacerbated immune cell infiltration in nerve and dorsal root ganglia following a second entrapment neuropathy suggests priming by the first. Poster presentation for the European pain federation - 8th Congress of The European Pain Federation EFIC® , "Pain in Europe VIII" in Florence, Italy, October 9-12, 2013.
5. Munyanduki H. M., Coppieters. M., Ruitenberg M., McLachlan E., Schmid A. B. (2013) Unravelling the role of the adaptive immune system in widespread neuropathic pain following dual nerve compressions. Poster presented at the Australian Society for Medical Research (ASMR) postgraduate conference, May 2013.
6. Munyanduki H. M., Schmid A. B. Compromise of small diameter axons in mild peripheral nerve compression. Poster presentation at Neurodynamics and Neuromatrix Conference, Adelaide 2012.